Christmas Wishes.

 Christmas has come, and almost gone.   I am itching to get outside and experience the outdoors again.....when the "feels like" temperature isn't -7*F.   So, I'm occupying myself planning this year's adventures.  I hope it to be full of hiking, riding, exploring and adventuring.  Moderate budgets keep me from taking huge guided/planned expeditions (well, that and COVID restrictions.)  

This next year (2021) I hope to hike 52 times.  I want to get the horses out and ridden as much as possible.  Tent camp when I can, and hit cabins or hotels when I am with my boyfriend, since he doesn't like tent camping. 

Already trying to plan an overnight in February.  Probably for my cousin, my dog and I to go somewhere, set up camp, hike, make dinner, hang out, read and relax before sleeping and having a lazy morning, maybe a short hike, and breaking down and heading back.  Due to work schedules, we can't get too many longer trips done; maybe two to three a year.  

But I'm excited to put the miles in.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Half a Year........gone.

First Day Hike 2021